Shadespire Steelheart warband

Anamnesis

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Curry_Supreme said:

That’s one of the nicest stormcast I have ever seen. You need to do some tutorials for us please!

Thanks buddy, on what part would you be interested? I can see what i can do for the next one

9 hours ago, Lysandestolpe said:

Fantastic work man! Super stoked to see these done. 9_9

Thanks !

Awesome paint job, can't wait to see the final models.

Would you mind posting the recipe for the blue on the hammer? Looks fantastic and I would like to use it on the grand hammers of all my liberators if that's okay. Have done a trial using white and Gulliman blue glaze, but it doesn't come close to this.

On 4/19/2018 at 6:57 AM, Swooper said:

I wouldn't mind seeing how you did the NMM copper. I've seen lots of tutorials on how to paint NMM gold and steel, never copper, bronze or other metals.

I'll keep it in mind :)

3 hours ago, Phil D said:

Awesome paint job, can't wait to see the final models.

Would you mind posting the recipe for the blue on the hammer? Looks fantastic and I would like to use it on the grand hammers of all my liberators if that's okay. Have done a trial using white and Gulliman blue glaze, but it doesn't come close to this.

Sure, the base is scalecolor Arphen jade and highlight it adding white and shading adding black, quite a simple recipe ^_^

And it's complete!

This guy has been a massive challenge and took me completely out of my confort zone ; really different from what i usually do, so many colours!

But in the end i love it and i think i learnt quite a few things in the process

Hope you like him as much as i do

uWDOKDx.jpg

p5GNY0M.jpg

PJnAIo4.jpg

NVfYuHH.jpg

IC9FzFF.jpg

qvaDHHK.jpg

Cheers

Anamnesis

I like how Angharad's skin looks, seems like she has freckles like a proper redhead! :D And that terrain piece is coming along nicely! Personally I'd have used some other tiles for the floor rather than the same bricks as in the wall, but that's just a minor gripe..

18 hours ago, mcmattila said:

I like how Angharad's skin looks, seems like she has freckles like a proper redhead! :D And that terrain piece is coming along nicely! Personally I'd have used some other tiles for the floor rather than the same bricks as in the wall, but that's just a minor gripe..

That's what i was trying to replicate ^^
Thanks, looking back i would have choseen the red one for the floor but it's too late now saddly

In the meantime, Mrs Anghara as a weapon now ! :)

MuaqfPC.jpg

Cheers

Anamnesis

Unbelievable detail and ultra crisp technique, literally my jaw hit the floor. Do you happen to create just about any kind of tutorials? I'd kill for one coming from you. Please continue with other warbands!

PS. Anyone noticed the make-up on the face of Anghara? I mean seriously, 99.5% of people are not able to paint eyes without ruining half of the face (me included :D )...

22 hours ago, Samanar said:

Unbelievable detail and ultra crisp technique, literally my jaw hit the floor. Do you happen to create just about any kind of tutorials? I'd kill for one coming from you. Please continue with other warbands!

PS. Anyone noticed the make-up on the face of Anghara? I mean seriously, 99.5% of people are not able to paint eyes without ruining half of the face (me included :D )...

Thanks, i'm gonna try to do a full tutorial on Severin, i just need to find the best place to store them, feel free to give any idea ?

On 6/1/2018 at 11:14 PM, Curry_Supreme said:

Man this just looks so good! I didn’t think you could get better but that purple is sexy as hell. Are you using mainly scale75?

Thanks mate, I’m mostly using scalecolor yes but i have quite a few vallejo and gw also :)

Archived