Shadespire Steelheart warband

Anamnesis

Hello there,

I'm going to paint my stormcast warband from shadespire, i like the playstyle but i wanted to integrate a few conversion on the mini.

My first question to you is would you mind playing against this conversion of anghara, based on neave blacktalon, and do you think i should modify it further? 

Any more sugestion?

THjLd5A.jpg

Cheers!

Anamnesis

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks great! Better than the standard model in my opinion. :)

I'd happily play you and I'd find it hard to believe others wouldn't, but if it was my own conversion I'd probably also want to swap the axe for a hammer to bring her even closer to the standard model equipment-wise.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/2/2018 at 2:50 PM, Mordeus said:

Cool bases! Do you mind sharing your process?

Sorry for the late answer, i was on holiday :ph34r:

So i aibrushed to all base with deep blue scalecolor, with airbrush i highlight the stone with hellbound flesh.

After i use a foam to sponge some deck tan on the rock to highlight them, i shade by glazing tindalos red toward the back of the base and do the edge with white.

I drybrush the sand with turquoise, then deck tan.

I finish by glazing some spot with magenta, purple and blue to add some variation on the base.

I finish the bark with brown gray quickly highlighted and paint the leaves with crimson 

In the meantime, i started the NMM on the leg trying something new which is very blue but i kinda like it.

j16GNMe.jpg

Cheers!

Anamnesis

On 16/03/2018 at 1:33 PM, KnaveOfScribes said:

Great conversion of Naeve, she makes for a great Angharad. And your bases are looking lovely. Really need to take a look at some Shadespire stuff myself.

there are lovely minis :)

in the meantime, i've mostly finished the head of mister oberyn, comments and criticises most welcome !

3MxRj3T.jpg

Cheers,

Anamnesis

• 3 weeks later...

I wasn't to hot on the blue NMM with the armour, so I started the weapon insteand and we'll see how the rest goes...

I wanted something similar to the shadowglass weapon on the artwork :)

ZIMPY8Q.jpg

Cheers,

Anamnesis

Edit: It's not finished yet though

18 hours ago, Routasydän said:

You have to do some kinda tutorial on the hammer :D i neeeds it! 

I'll try to do one for the next weapon :)

In the meantime, i tried to do some copper NMM on the spauldron, what do you think?

wyoI2aO.jpg

Cheers!

Anamnesis

Archived