Sylvaneth vs Sylvaneth

Jedimasterwiggy

Question

Hey all,

At the weekend two of my friends played a matched play game against each other both unit sylvaneth. A lot of the abilities in the army say that they affect or don't affect in the case of wildwoods models with the sylvaneth keyword.

They happily played it as it all affected each other so were healing both but wondered if there was anything that said clearly if it affects enemy models. 

Many thanks 

3 answers to this question

Without knowing the exact wording of what you're referring to, anything that says that it will and will not affect a keyword will generally do this regardless of whether that is an enemy or not. 

For comparison, a lot of Nurgle damage abilities either don't affect other nurgle units, only affects them on a higher roll, or straight up heals them. This happens regardless of friendly/hostile. Look at Pestilens's plague claw as an example of this :)

1 hour ago, Jedimasterwiggy said:

Yeah, I was thinking of that similar one. I think the specific one that started the discussion was that the queen on beetle model says that it heals all sylvaneth within a certain distance so did that happen to the enemy sylvaneth in that distance too 

Yes :) They would all heal. 

Archived