Nice Objective Markers

flemingmma

Self made objective markers are certainly the coolest. If you have an army project in mind feel free to give a vibe, I'm certain I can point you towards some ideas and/or third party options to help you make something neat.

Some cool Chaos examples:

2ac2db19ab5f25c164ad5425e2996cba.jpg

8c205d1d5ad983251c0c7431da1bdd17--witty-

Some Order:
3-1.jpg

DK2vKWBXoAIjjh-.jpg

4 hours ago, flemingmma said:

Those are great! Any more? I'm not really set on a theme just generic bits of treasure or artifacts

This thread turns up every six months or so. Here's the last one from the painting subforum with loads of folks' cool stuff in it:

4BlyhFS.jpg

Spoiler

I still need to make two new objective markers for the GHB2017 pitched battle scenarios. Not done a lot of gaming/hobby of late! :/

you are a beautiful man

1 hour ago, Double Misfire said:

This thread turns up every six months or so. Here's the last one from the painting subforum with loads of folks' cool stuff in it:

4BlyhFS.jpg

Hide contents

I still need to make two new objective markers for the GHB2017 pitched battle scenarios. Not done a lot of gaming/hobby of late! :/

Looks great allready!

Tons of options really, and yeah I hope Games Workshop will make their own for Age of Sigmar some day also!

PS, totally unrelated, offcourse I'm also jelly about the Daughters of Khaine dice who have some amazing symbols on them which are ideal to use as stamps for these purposes also! Same is true for the Malign Portent dice also! Tons of character is easy to add with the right ammount of symbols and icons.

7 hours ago, ageofpaddsmar said:

I really like some of these objective markers. I prefer to use something modelled as it stops players planting a huge model ontop of a normal marker and saying you cant get within 3 coz my base is so big.

Whoa, never seen it done, but I wouldn't mind. Huge dragon  might really keep small goblins away with his imposing size :) .

A key point many gamers forget when making objective markers, how to read the numbers!

The last set I did for a friend's army were pools of blood, and they were numbered by the bubbles protruding, which was highlighted in a lighter colour so it was obvious which was which

Archived