Josh Reynolds and Clint Lee Werner nominated for Gemmell Awards.

1 hour ago, Chikout said:

I already voted for Spear of Shadows. I must admit that it was probably my second favourite fantasy novel of the year after Oathbringer but I really want Eight Lamentations to become a long series and I think making the awards shortlist will help.

While I appreciate that (a lot), I would strongly encourage people, if they choose to cast their vote for one of the two BL nominations, to do so in Clint's favour.  I can't force you, obviously, but I don't really like being nominated for awards. 

46 minutes ago, JReynolds said:

While I appreciate that (a lot), I would strongly encourage people, if they choose to cast their vote for one of the two BL nominations, to do so in Clint's favour.  I can't force you, obviously, but I don't really like being nominated for awards. 

Apologies. I thought you were just being modest. Has GW commissioned books 2 - 8 yet? To my shame I have yet to read Overlords of the Iron Dragon. Oathbringer took up too much of my time.  I intend to read it before the short list voting starts. 

4 minutes ago, Chikout said:

Apologies. I thought you were just being modest. Has GW commissioned books 2 - 8 yet? To my shame I have yet to read Overlords of the Iron Dragon. Oathbringer took up too much of my time.  I intend to read it before the short list voting starts. 

No worries. Like I said, I appreciate it, and I won't get mad at people who decide to vote for me. I'd just rather they vote for Clint.  And no, they haven't. Other things have been commissioned, but no novels. 

Archived