Glub Glub?

S133arcanite

Wow - could it be a return of Dreadfleet? I love that game! I have a fully painted set that I bought at launch and I think out of Warhammer Quest: Silver Tower and Dreadfleet, Dreadfleet might just be my favourite game of the two. That is saying something because I think Silver Tower is an incredible game.

I am thinking that if it turns out to be a spectral floating ship for AoS (but doesn't it seem to be the wrong scale for that?) I might convert it to a home brew ship for Dreadfleet.

I don't see how this ship could have much to do with a future Sea Elf faction - it is cleary Sigmar/Freeguild in style. It also looks like a different scale too so maybe not terrain. Hmmm

Edit: Had another look at the video - could be the right scale for a large terrain kit. If it is I so want to get one! :)

Yeah I think it could be  terrain kit, it also is completely in line with Malign Portents.

Mslign-Portents-The-Ship.jpg

In addition I think it offers an amazing base for Wraithfleet fans. Both Zombie Dragon and Terrorgheist could be used as a fine proxy for something that is an attacking vessel... Just an idea.

2 hours ago, Double Misfire said:

Were all the Silver Tower familiars cleverly disguised new army previews? We've already had a Lord of Change, holding my breath for an army of these bad boys:

yqKgt8H.jpg

Well, the  grot scuttlings were in silver tower and haven't been properly released, though they were teased in the KO book.

Same with the eshin scaven model 

2 minutes ago, S133arcanite said:

Well, the  grot scuttlings were in silver tower and haven't been properly released, though they were teased in the KO book.

Same with the eshin scaven model 

As you can see, the book in the bottom left of the image I posted is also being teased as being in a book. Coincidence?

Q8v3cI2.jpg

9 minutes ago, S133arcanite said:

In the KO book the grotbag scuttlers are mentioned (as always, GW prefers to use stupid and senseless names), air grot pirates. ST grots were just mutants forced to flee and hide.

13 minutes ago, Menkeroth said:

In the KO book the grotbag scuttlers are mentioned (as always, GW prefers to use stupid and senseless names), air grot pirates. ST grots were just mutants forced to flee and hide.

Some would use the term “fun” for names like those. Let’s remember that opinions are by definition subjective. 

Archived