100% newb fluff question

Phiasco

Hi everyone, brand new to the site and to AoS in general. I’m trying to decide on a faction. My friend, who is also brand new, was immediately drawn to Order. I’m thinking Death. My question is: When the chips are down, and it’s ‘end of days’ level of seriousness, would Death and Order side together against Chaos? Like, there is no death without life, from death springs life, that sort of thing, or would they be enemies to the bitter end?

Hopefully this is the correct forum for this question :/

At this point Nagash is playing the slow game preparing for another ritual like he had done in Nehekhara in WFB.  His goal is to have all beings in the Mortal Realms under his will and for everything to be blasted wastelands.  Kinda the opposite of Sigmar's goal.  If need be say that you are fighting in the Age of Myth when both allegiances were allies against chaos.  Or that your specific armies work together for a mutual goal.

Yes. It has happened in the past and it is almost certain that at some point it will happen again in the lore. On the tabletop, you could play this in a narrative or open play game or by using Triumph and Treachery from the General's Handbook (2016 - I think?) Welcome to the game!

Archived