Dread Solstice Dilemma - Which Outcome & Why?

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crossposting from the Order thread:

Eye and Skull are now almost perfectly level, if only everyone who didn't want the Red Mists to happen could agree on how they didn't want them to happen!

sx8uRls.jpg

I'm going to see which is leading before I throw my results in with it this afternoon, but unless Skull keeps gaining at the same rate it has this weekend, things aren't looking good for folks who aren't Chaos! :(

1 hour ago, Double Misfire said:

Eye and Skull are now almost perfectly level, if only everyone who didn't want the Red Mists to happen could agree on how they didn't want them to happen!

sx8uRls.jpg

I'm going to see which is leading before I throw my results in with it this afternoon, but unless Skull keeps gaining at the same rate it has this weekend, things aren't looking good for folks who aren't Chaos! :(

Speak for yourself, combat-boosting blood rain is right up ironjaw street.

3 hours ago, Double Misfire said:

sx8uRls.jpg

As an undead... I really don’t like the words “burning the dead” or “consecrate”....

8 hours ago, Redmanphill said:

Looks like we are heading into the first week where Skull doesn’t win, while I voted for Eye, it looks like Drake is running away with it. I can only see this benefiting the Dark Oath Queen...

Abandon all hope Order players, retreat to the highlands and let the mists claim this week. Save any played games and painted models for Thursday's dilemma.

Congrats Chaos players, here's hoping the Warqueen gets a decent buff, she needs one more than any of the other harbingers do!

5 minutes ago, AthlorianStoners said:

Damn that is awesome. So in-lore Khul is even more powerful now? 

Mans we’re all voting Skull right? That story option is just so much better.

Of course I see the community going for skull. 

Great job yet again, everyone!  I'm just so, so proud of all of you.

And a big congratulations are in order for Chaos, especially Khorne, and in particulat the Warqueen, what with her lovely new artefact.  As with the Knight of Shroud's artefact, it's more a display piece than something likely to actually see much use, but still, well earned.

And the fact that the vaguely necromantic curse of the red mists is driving the living to slaughter each other in the realm of fire, instead of interfering with Nagash's plans in the realm of death, is absolutely fine with me.  Tge temporary boost to the killing power of my morghasts is also appreciated.

That said, Chaos has had their fun, and Marakarr has her new toy, so now it's time to get back on the Skull train and cripple Kull's new spaceship before the warqueen can convince him to fly it to Shyish.

Once again, I would like to take a moment to remind everyone that a clear victory for Nagash in Dread Solstice us a victory for Age of Sigmar's narrative as a whole, establishing the Great Necromancer as an antagonist on the level of the Dark Pantheon.

This will allow for conflicts more varried than the Order-vs-Chaos dichotomy, with shifting and unlikely alliances, while also sending a clear message to GW that it's time to give some attention not just to death, but to all the 'little guy' factions that have gone woefully neglected to this point, from slaanesh and skaven to elves and all of destruction.

So get out there and vote Skull, and maintain this lovely pattern of my own preferred choices winning each and every week!

3 hours ago, AthlorianStoners said:

Damn that is awesome. So in-lore Khul is even more powerful now? 

Khul taking over orb infernia was covered in great detail in the All-Gates book. Highly recommended.  

5 hours ago, Sception said:

Great job yet again, everyone!  I'm just so, so proud of all of you.

And a big congratulations are in order for Chaos, especially Khorne, and in particulat the Warqueen, what with her lovely new artefact.  As with the Knight of Shroud's artefact, it's more a display piece than something likely to actually see much use, but still, well earned.

And the fact that the vaguely necromantic curse of the red mists is driving the living to slaughter each other in the realm of fire, instead of interfering with Nagash's plans in the realm of death, is absolutely fine with me.  Tge temporary boost to the killing power of my morghasts is also appreciated.

That said, Chaos has had their fun, and Marakarr has her new toy, so now it's time to get back on the Skull train and cripple Kull's new spaceship before the warqueen can convince him to fly it to Shyish.

Once again, I would like to take a moment to remind everyone that a clear victory for Nagash in Dread Solstice us a victory for Age of Sigmar's narrative as a whole, establishing the Great Necromancer as an antagonist on the level of the Dark Pantheon.

This will allow for conflicts more varried than the Order-vs-Chaos dichotomy, with shifting and unlikely alliances, while also sending a clear message to GW that it's time to give some attention not just to death, but to all the 'little guy' factions that have gone woefully neglected to this point, from slaanesh and skaven to elves and all of destruction.

So get out there and vote Skull, and maintain this lovely pattern of my own preferred choices winning each and every week!

Are you a career politician by any chance? :D

Archived