WTB: Shadespire Cards

PlasticCraic

On 14-2-2018 at 6:01 AM, PlasticCraic said:

Did you buy the Shadespire kits for the models?  If so I'm looking to take the cards off your hands.

Interested in the following sets:

- Sepulchral Guard

- Spiteclaw's Swarm

- The Chosen Axes

I am planning to pick up a few more Spiteclaw's Swarm boxes in the near future, which sets of cards are you looking for and what price did you have in mind? :)

Not sure mate, there doesn't seem to be much of a market from what I can see!  

It's the universal cards I'm interested in so I have all the tools for deck building.  But I don't know everything that's in the pack, so to keep it simple, how about half the price of the box for the full set of cards?

12 hours ago, PlasticCraic said:

Not sure mate, there doesn't seem to be much of a market from what I can see!  

It's the universal cards I'm interested in so I have all the tools for deck building.  But I don't know everything that's in the pack, so to keep it simple, how about half the price of the box for the full set of cards?

That sounds fair, where are you located? So I can see if its worth it including shipping.

18 minutes ago, PlasticCraic said:

I'm in Australia, but I have family in the UK and get stuff sent over regularly. So if you're UK based you could send it locally and they'll just drop it in with the next package?

I'm located in Belgium and the Netherlands (I live next to the border), I'll go have a look what it would roughly cost to ship :)

30 minutes ago, PlasticCraic said:

I'm in Australia, but I have family in the UK and get stuff sent over regularly. So if you're UK based you could send it locally and they'll just drop it in with the next package?

If they are anywhere near the weight of MTG cards, it might become quite expensive, lol. I tend to sell cards to the UK a lot, but its usually like 1 to 10 cards. I will go pick up 1 spiteclaw's swarm today and weigh the cards to have an estimate of shipping cost :). I'll get back to you later^^

7 hours ago, PlasticCraic said:

Ok mate just let me know. If it makes any difference you can exclude the skaven- specific cards and I'll still pay the same price, I'm not really worried about them. 

I picked up the cards today, but my scale isnt sensitive enough, I'll go fetch my microscale tomorrow or so. Judging from the weight it seems that the full set will exceed 100 grams including packaging and would be around 8GBP shipping, but with just the neutral cards by themselves the shipping to either the UK or Australia should only be around 2,50 to 3,50 GBP, so that either way would work. Those rates are untracked though (tracked it will be more than the product itself, lol). Either way I think we can set up a deal of some sort soon^^.  The local GW has plenty of swarms in stock, so I'll pick up another copy tomorrow or so.

On 14/02/2018 at 6:01 AM, PlasticCraic said:

Did you buy the Shadespire kits for the models?  If so I'm looking to take the cards off your hands.

Interested in the following sets:

- Sepulchral Guard

- Spiteclaw's Swarm

- The Chosen Axes

I picked up 2nd set and got my scale to weigh them. Shipping just the neutral to australia cards is indeed 3.88 euro. So how about 10.50 GBP for them shipped to australia? If thats fair for you I will get them shipped this week. Otherwise I will dump these on ebay :)

Now looking to buy the cards from the new Expansions.  It's only the Universal cards that I'm interested in, and I'm happy to pay for half the price of the whole box + postage. 

You can keep the other cards or put them in your recycling, I don't mind!  And the models are yours.

I buy stuff from overseas all the time (including the cards for some of the earlier expansions, purchased through this thread), so postage costs won't put me off.

Archived