Evocation from tomb

Tizianolol

Question

I don't know if he English translation is correct, anyway I mean the ability of necro, vamp lord, wight king ecc.

i can heal d3 wound on 2/3 /4 units . This ability is cumulable? I can heal an unit d3 wound with necro and another d3 wounds with vampire lord? Or one unit can be healed 1 time only? Thx I hope you understood my question:)

4 answers to this question

Ty, so for exemple . A unit of 5 black Knights ( 2 wounds per model).

Last turn I lose 1 model (2 wounds)

with necro I roll 1d3 = and I roll 1 : I can put in my unit 1 knight with only 1 wound

after with vamp lord I roll 1d3 = and I roll 1 again: I can make this knight full healed with 2 wounds right? Thx for answers:)

8 hours ago, Tizianolol said:

Ty, so for exemple . A unit of 5 black Knights ( 2 wounds per model).

Last turn I lose 1 model (2 wounds)

with necro I roll 1d3 = and I roll 1 : I can put in my unit 1 knight with only 1 wound

after with vamp lord I roll 1d3 = and I roll 1 again: I can make this knight full healed with 2 wounds right? Thx for answers:)

No. You can only return slain models to a unit if you can return them on full wounds - "combined wounds characteristic of equal to or less than the roll of a D3".

Also (by my reading) the ability is two-fold. You can either "heal" or "resurrect" - not both.

So to use BKs as an example, you have lost one and one has been wounded.

You roll two 3's.

The first roll will heal the wounded BK to 2 wounds. The extra 2 are lost.

The second roll - as you no longer have any wounds allocated to the unit - can be used to resurrect a single BK. The extra wound is lost.

In the example you gave, nothing would happen - no wounds allocated to the unit, and neither roll was enough to resurrect a BK on its' own.

Archived