Hi Folks!

Aleastor

In the past year I've both been introduced to Warhammer and have become a fan (hopefully for life). Starting with Total War: Warhammer, I started to become interested in the hobby and have been looking for something different than video games as a past time. I was interested in the painting of miniatures and have enjoyed table top games for several years. My family got me the Age of Sigmar Starter Set (the larger one with Vandus). Over the course of the year I've built up about 1500 pts of Sylvaneth (my wife's army), about 3000 pts of Stormcast (my army), and various other pieces here and there including Archeon.  The Shadespire set was like icing on a cake later in the year.

A little bit about me, I'm a father of two (ages 1 and 3), married for 6 years to my high school sweetheart, and I'm one year off from my doctorate in psychology (so right now I'm a part-time student therapist in a hospital setting and a full-time graduate student). I live in the U.S. and Chicago-land area.  I look forward to getting to know this community better and contributing.

Archived