Events UK: South Coast GT 2018

Dan Heelan

Event Title: South Coast GT 2018
Event Author: Dan Heelan
Calendar: Events UK
Event Date: 05/11/2018 01:00 PM to 05/13/2018 07:30 PM

South Coast GT 2018 - the world's largest single AoS event returns for its 10th year!

All details can be found at:

www.heelanhammer.com/scgt

Highlights:

• 2000pts Matched Play
• Compendium/forgeworld warscrolls will be in play
• Matched play scenarios with custom event scoring
• Side painting competition
• Friday open gaming
• Additional 'side' competition to run alongside the main event to celebrate our 10 year anniversary, using current AoS Lore

Ticket sales are Sunday 11th at 20:00 - they usually all sell in under a minute so be ready!

South Coast GT 2018

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I see Dan Heelan has tweeted that 2 of the scenarios at SCGT 2018 will be "using the two Malign Portents Matched play scenarios at the event. For those two games the portent ‘buffs’ rules are live also"

These are 'Dark Omens' and 'Heralds of Woe'. I am sure that most people (like me) have never played these and are unfamiliar with them. So they will be two of the scenarios that we will be playing at the Leeds SCGT Warmup Event on 21st April. Details at

We will also be using the Malign Portents Points Buffs - as set out in the SCGT pack when it is released. An excellent opportunity to practice these rules beforehand rather than spending half a game at the SCGT event trying to learn them on the fly.

• 3 weeks later...