Legions of Nagash FAQ Compilation Thread.

yarrickson

+++ Mod Hat On +++

@Arael_Greywings very simple warning. We don't like the behavior you have shown in the last few posts on this forum. I've issued you some warning points

VERY IMPORTANT

On the topic of this forum being male dominated and some words are behavior are ok, well it's not. This forum is for everybody.

I'm not going to issue a list of topics that shouldn't be discussed as common sense should tell you. If you are still struggling with this, this forum is probably not for you

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Gaz Taylor said:

+++ Mod Hat On +++

@Arael_Greywings very simple warning. We don't like the behavior you have shown in the last few posts on this forum. I've issued you some warning points

VERY IMPORTANT

On the topic of this forum being male dominated and some words are behavior are ok, well it's not. This forum is for everybody.

I'm not going to issue a list of topics that shouldn't be discussed as common sense should tell you. If you are still struggling with this, this forum is probably not for you

Duly noted. I'll keep to a more "conform" level of language.

Back to topic...

Well, I guess your playstyle and listbuilding is always reflecting your opponent...or your on "tryhard" attitude (to start with oneself first ;-D ) .

For the resurrection purposes each gravesite can be nominated AT THE START OF YOUR HEROPHASE to revive a summanable Unit within (one pinky toe) 9"...

Same rules applie for the different Heros resurrecting: AT THE START OF YOUR HEROPHASE...select unit whatever

So here applies the, if at the same moment you choose order, rule. Meaning you buff up your units one by one by whatever means to get it into range of more heroes or gravesites. the rules to placing resurrected models is not hammered out like to rules for placing after summoning, so I take that as a wanted lack of ruling instead of some oversight.

The correct amount of daisychaining and positioning shanannigangs for Deathless minions and such you have to figure out how you want to play this game.

my 40 skellis always come in star formation and sometimes a black knight throws a horseshoe and stays in buffing range. totally went bonkers with that on my 3x30 ghoul attack list, with removing casulties from the middel of the daisychain and after that adding up up front right into the skaven artillery... friendly game  :-P

18 hours ago, Honk said:

The correct amount of daisychaining and positioning shanannigangs for Deathless minions and such you have to figure out how you want to play this game.

Thanks for clarifying that further. Your point above is the problem I guess. What if in say a tournie situation you wanna play it one way and your opponent the other? I don’t have an encyclopaedic knowledge of all the scrolls or rules which are open to interpretation, but this seems to be a major glaring one. I just want to know explicitly, that I’m playing as it was intended. Without feeling like I’m being a cheat. I’m sure the dudes at the club might disagree, but I’m really not the kind of player looking to abuse loopholes. This just keeps on coming up and no one seems to have a straight answer - other than do whatever you want.

5 hours ago, warhammernerd said:

Thanks for clarifying that further. Your point above is the problem I guess. What if in say a tournie situation you wanna play it one way and your opponent the other? I don’t have an encyclopaedic knowledge of all the scrolls or rules which are open to interpretation, but this seems to be a major glaring one. I just want to know explicitly, that I’m playing as it was intended. Without feeling like I’m being a cheat. I’m sure the dudes at the club might disagree, but I’m really not the kind of player looking to abuse loopholes. This just keeps on coming up and no one seems to have a straight answer - other than do whatever you want.

Do what you want is the answer though. There are no placement restrictions for bringing back our models from any of our abilities that do so (DM, EL, and Gravesites), other than the unit being at least partly within range, and the models being placed in coherency.

Note that when you bring in a full unit, The unit must be placed FULLY within range. There is no such wording on units being a target or utilizing our recurrence abilities.

Also remember that you must resolve each instance of regen fully 1 at a time as they are each separate abilities.

Is it right for somebody to bring down the clowncar? The skyfire spam? The changehost?!

Yes of course...

what do can you do? Lay down and bare the throat or get back into their face with daisychaining and all the cheese you can muster.

Rest is friendly/fluffy game, officially called narrative play, there you can make up your own rules, f.e. Real gravesites or other things...

Archived