Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

15 posts in this topic

Dan Heelan    66

Yo yo yo Fans!

This is the forum for all things HeelanHammer - a long running Age of Sigmar Podcast.

We release shows on the 15th and last day of each month. We cover Age of Sigmar only, and chat all topics related to the game (News, Gaming, Hobby, Events, Tournaments etc)

http://heelanhammer.com/

How to subscribe to the show
How to subscribe to 'SAWC'

Contact Us:

Dan@heelanhammer.com (email)
@HeelanHammer (Twitter)
@WayneKemp13 (Twitter)
@HeelanHammer (InstaGram)
'HeelanHammerVideo' (youtube.com)
/HeelanHammer (Pintrest)

• Like 3

StoneMonk    264

You guys provide such a high standard of entertainment for the hobby and gaming side of AoS. Thanks for keeping it positive and giving us something to aspire to.

Antipodean7    118

Excellent podcast, which I have been listening to for years.  Even continued listening while wandering in the wilderness for the last year.  Must renew my SAWC membership.

@scrubyandwells If you haven't heard it, I'd also recommend the episode covering how Dan and Wayne manage the work, family, hobby, life balance - will see if I can find the title.

scrubyandwells    337
13 hours ago, Antipodean7 said:

Excellent podcast, which I have been listening to for years.  Even continued listening while wandering in the wilderness for the last year.  Must renew my SAWC membership.

@scrubyandwells If you haven't heard it, I'd also recommend the episode covering how Dan and Wayne manage the work, family, hobby, life balance - will see if I can find the title.

Thanks! I'd love to hear that one. 

Dan Heelan    66

Hi guys thanks for the kind words. I will see if I can did Gentleman Gamer EP out - is still one of the all time downloaded EPs. 

D

• Like 1

AdamJ    39
On ‎26‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 5:39 AM, Antipodean7 said:

Hi,

Did you ever manage to find the title of this episode. I'd love to hear it as these are all things I'm struggling to balance at the moment!

DGH875    16
On 26/04/2016 at 5:39 AM, Antipodean7 said:

What was the name of this episode? Tried to find this as I would like to hear some advice on this. 

Dan Heelan    66

All the episodes are there, but some are sorta hidden. If you know the episode number of gentleman gamer I can dig it back out!

D

Donal    118
14 minutes ago, Dan Heelan said:

All the episodes are there, but some are sorta hidden. If you know the episode number of gentleman gamer I can dig it back out!

D