Malight Portents Harbringer painting contest?

Double Misfire

Hi all,

It's been over a year since the awesome Slaughterpriest painting contest run by @Ben.

This was a really cool competition that drew a massive amount of entrants due to the free Slaughterpriest on the cover of the first issue of the relaunched White Dwarf, and drew a lot of promotion to the forum on social media. Since then there hasn't been a model that everyone's had access to or interest in on the same level as the Slaughterpriest and so it hasn't been possible to have a painting competition on the same scale.

With the massive push GW are currently giving Malign Portents, and people currently eyeing up the new Harbringer models ahead of their release next week, I thought it might be a good excuse for some fun and an opportunity to draw attention to both the forum and Narrative Play by having a new painting competition for the Harbringer models.

The contest could even be split into four simultaneous brackets, one for each Harbringer, with a final held between the winner of each.

If none of the administrators were up for doing it I'd be happy to run this contest myself, and facilitate social media cross promotion and sponsorship prizes ect.

Thanks for reading! :) 

Archived