Events UK: Realms at War 3 - Aethermy 5 SPACES AVAILABLE

Mitzy

Event Title: Realms at War 3 - Aethermy
Event Author: Mitzy
Calendar: Events UK
Event Date: 10/26/2018 05:00 PM to 10/28/2018 05:00 PM

We're BACK.............

That's right folks, the UK's number one narrative event is back!

The Realms at War team is back on Friday 26th October until Sunday 28th October 2018 to bring you

RAW18 - AETHERMY

You can be sure that we will be bringing two full days of narrative gaming to you lovely people.

Hosting 40 players over five of the Mortal Realms, you will experience the very best in narrative shenanigans.

Save the dates in your diary and comment below to register your interest, it will be fun and remember to check back here for more information in the coming months.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the moment you have all been waiting for is here...

After months of blood sweat and tears and a spell with the design monkeys we have put together the pack for this year's event, you can download a copy of it by clicking here:

raw18 packv3.pdf

Also we have a little tease of the Aethermy cards that all players will receive upon in their player pack:

5ae652285dc91_aethermycardssetteaser.png.61be4498ef7967953f2e83dca8914413.png

Finally check out this little video that we hope will get you creative juices flowing as you design an Aethermist and his Aetherlab:

Edited by Mitzy
4 Places LEFT
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

I have made a couple of Twitter accounts for my main two characters. Whilst there isn't much going on with them at the moment, I will be using them to help build my narrative in the run up to this event, including taking the army to a couple of other events beforehand to help lay down the foundations.

Give them a follow if you like;

@prince_xarca
@autumn__ashe

Note the double underscore on the second one.

Chris

• Like 2