Ahistorian's AoS28

Ahistorian

I've started tinkering with AoS28 around the edges of my Inquisitor projects, just to get away from the lasers for a while. This thread is a little project log.

First up, a group of seven marsh-dwelling Plague Hunters, stalking Nurgle's abominations with fire and steel to keep their people safe. Little do they realise how ineffective a mask is against the favours of Grandfather Nurgle...
6Lbuyvi.jpg

This next group is a classic set of D&D adventurers, this time from a desert Realm. They too are masked to avoid the contagion of Chaos - a Priest of Ghyr, a Realmgate mage, a knight and a ranger.
hip5vUy.jpg
HAguwMb.jpg
XzWO08u.jpg

My Shadespire Stormcast, both a conversion pic and a rather blurry end result.

dbugc6x.jpg

2ViKEUJ.jpg

Finally for today, a Witch Hunter and some of the vengeance-seekers he has gathered to his cause.
nwC2OeP.jpg
1PjEUAp.jpg
qESQRK6.jpg
O8tUNzA.jpg

45 minutes ago, Rungi said:

These bands are very interesting. Certainly capture the desperate & dark feel. I wonder if introducing some type of kharadron armorer might help you explain the tech helmets? Really creative conversions. Congrats

Thanks!

I think the paintjob will make the helmets look much less techy - I plan a leather/wooden Rohirrim or Saxon style look with only a few metal pieces. I do plan to get Kharadron eventually, but the desert adventurers are intended as a four-man band, and the Marshlings are supposed to have 7 members as part of the hint that they aren't as free of Papa Nurgle as they think they are. As a separate "NPC" type character though, a Kharadron armourer would be ace

Archived