Is it possible to get a fan fiction section on the forums?

shinros

Since Black Library are doing open submissions...

https://www.warhammer-community.com/writeforblacklibrary/

I was wondering why we don't have a fan fiction section where budding writers could practice their craft or people can tell the tales of the armies or battles for AOS. Almost every other warhammer or well known table top site has such a section. Hence why I am surprised we don't have one. I don't know if it's a hard request but I think such a section would be appreciated by many. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The absence of a fan fiction page here on TGA was a big surprise when I first joined earlier this year. The Grand Alliance is the premier forum for all things Age of Sigmar, so this should be the place for it.

Echoing others it would be great for aspiring writers, casual gamers who are looking for narrative settings, and I dare say GW too when looking to recruit storytellers for Black Library. And it would be the place to announce open submissions.

Going even further, artists on TGA might even illustrate some the stories if they are looking for a little publicity and to get some experience of commissioned pieces under their belts.

All this would cement TGA as the place to go for Age of Sigmar.

It’s a win-win for all as I see it (he says hoping ?)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived