Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Sign in to follow this  
MrCharisma

AoS Coach

3 posts in this topic

MrCharisma    330

Hi All,

After being inspired by so many great YouTuber's, I've thrown my hat into the ring and started a YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQMNLM_JuDNLbvGG0ZUA8ow

AoS Coach is focused on short videos that drill into key topics within the game in order to help players go from Good to Great. 

26220067_10157017725219148_7660856264841736064_n.jpg.bbaa59a002c1b0445e5bf86a798e11ad.jpg

I've finished recording the first two episodes and will release them over the next 48hrs, starting with a series focused on Tournaments.

Keep an eye out tomorrow!

MrCharisma    330

...and I'm launched!

I'm kicking off with a look at tournaments and helping players best prepare. Would appreciate your comments and feedback on Part 1. Cheers to @jimbo9jimbo for his sweet Sylvaneth conversion

Thundercake    105

good audio and visuals, clear format and easy to follow. a good video. i hope you cover tactical stuff in the future as that was what I though of when I read your first post.