Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Sign in to follow this  
MrCharisma

AoS Coach

Hi All,

After being inspired by so many great YouTuber's, I've thrown my hat into the ring and started a YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQMNLM_JuDNLbvGG0ZUA8ow

AoS Coach is focused on short videos that drill into key topics within the game in order to help players go from Good to Great. 

26220067_10157017725219148_7660856264841736064_n.jpg.bbaa59a002c1b0445e5bf86a798e11ad.jpg

I've finished recording the first two episodes and will release them over the next 48hrs, starting with a series focused on Tournaments.

Keep an eye out tomorrow!

• Like 3

...and I'm launched!

I'm kicking off with a look at tournaments and helping players best prepare. Would appreciate your comments and feedback on Part 1. Cheers to @jimbo9jimbo for his sweet Sylvaneth conversion

• Like 1

good audio and visuals, clear format and easy to follow. a good video. i hope you cover tactical stuff in the future as that was what I though of when I read your first post.

• Like 1

On 12/01/2018 at 9:27 AM, Thundercake said:

good audio and visuals, clear format and easy to follow. a good video. i hope you cover tactical stuff in the future as that was what I though of when I read your first post.

Cheers @Thundercake, and I'll be definitely digging into more tactical content soon. I have Part 2 of the tournament series coming up this Monday, and I'm working on 13 different topics as we speak. If there is anything you'd like me to focus on, I'm all ears

3 minutes ago, FrederickD said:

@MrCharisma I subscribed. I look forward to more videos. Keep up the good work!

Cheers @FrederickD, appreciate the support! Let me know if there is any topics you'd like me to focus on

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MrCharisma said:

Cheers @Thundercake, and I'll be definitely digging into more tactical content soon. I have Part 2 of the tournament series coming up this Monday, and I'm working on 13 different topics as we speak. If there is anything you'd like me to focus on, I'm all ears

hmmmm, maybe things about how to play towards specific scenarios? Like how to be successful in x battleplan using y type of army, or something like that.

• Like 1

Most of Australia is preparing for largest AoS tournament in Australian at CanCon (ok, 110 people from our total popular) with heap of new  faces from last year. 

I’ve uploaded my second video in the tournament series about the day of a tournament. I’ll share a tournament checklist, as well as hints and tips on making the most of your experience. This isn't specific to CanCon, and is relevant to any tournament you may be planning to attend.

Let me know your thoughts with a YouTube like and/or comment. 

I'll be heading into more tactical videos now...

• Like 1

The latest AoS Coach is up on YouTube and I look at Mysterious Landscapes. What is it, why is it important, how do you use it, and how do you best incorporate it into your battles. Comments and feedback are always appreciated!

The latest AoS Coach video is dedicated to the new players and the returning players to our hobby. Getting Started In Age Of Sigmar looks at building a starting force, essential tools, and leveraging the various AoS communities. As always, I appreciate any comments and feedback (preferred on YouTube).

How do you become likeable and build rapport with an opponent that you’ve never met?

In this video, I will focus on the first encounters with an opponent, and how you can make everyone feel like your mate. 

What are the foundations of building an #ageofsigmar list? In this Getting Started ep I look at list building foundations, demo Warscroll Builder, & list design considerations. What's most important to you when building a list?

• Like 2

I’ve started a Hobby Hangouts series to complement the other tactical and get started videos that i’m releasing.

The first Hobby Hangout is with Australia’s Premium TO: @klunc / Clint Mallet. We talk all things tournament organising. 

I hope you can join us in a hobby session, and would love any feedback on the new content.

Phew... can't believe it's been 2 months! Life, attending tournaments, and launching a large tournament has really taken over my time.

BUT I'm back!

With so much change with 2nd Edition Age of Sigmar, I want to put together a short video on how to put yourself in a change mindset and share practical tips that'll help you transition into the new reality.

I hope you find even 1 tip that you can apply in wargaming or in life.

You might have #stormcaststrong trending on Twitter... but what is it and what does it mean for you?

Join @odiamh , @angrywargamer & I chat on wargaming, fitness, and wellness. Grab your notebook and pen because loads of knowledge bombs get dropped: 

Subscribed. I am new to AoS (And wargaming in general) and you cleared up a few questions. 

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Deja vu said:

Subscribed. I am new to AoS (And wargaming in general) and you cleared up a few questions. 

Glad to have helped mate. Feel free to reach out via Twitter (@AnthonyMagro) or here if you have any questions