Vampire on Abyssal Terror 300 points ?

Keith

I haven't used him yet , but I'm rebasing two of these guys , are they really worth taking at 300 points ?

I was just having another look , compared to something like an old blood  on Carnosaur  , the Vampire doesnt seem that good , maybe he has magic and healing , and a possible 3+ save ?

What do you think ?

I've used him a couple of times since the points increase, mainly for the spell, and I find that it some times can be worth it for the buff to mobility. Death generally hasn't got a lot of shooting or teleport. What Death has got though is a lot of flying stuff. Vargheists or Terrorgheists can do a lot of crazy shenanigans with 24"/28" move. 3+ armour is also nice of course. That said, 300 pts is a bit steep... might aswell just put in another Terrorgheist! 

He was great when he still was soulblight(I'm looking at you 24" flyingmove bloodknights), but don't think he is anymore right?

8 hours ago, Actionpacked Fury said:

He was great when he still was soulblight(I'm looking at you 24" flyingmove bloodknights), but don't think he is anymore right?

I don't think he can be used in Soulblight anymore. A friend of mine always ran it under the old GHB... but it's mysteriously disappeared with the new book.

On 10/1/2018 at 8:33 PM, MrCharisma said:

I don't think he can be used in Soulblight anymore. A friend of mine always ran it under the old GHB... but it's mysteriously disappeared with the new book.

it's not a soulblight and hasn't a keyword allowing him to be used as an ally. So it can be used only byGA:D

Archived