Wonders of the Algoraxi

Charles

Tzeentch will find glory in shyish!

Just to specify, Fra'gor'anth the Black will bring the head of Nagash to the crystal labyrinth on a silver platter where Tzeentch will eat it for breakfast. Along with the heads of Khorne, Nurgle, Slaanesh, Kurnoth, Khaine, Alarielle, Archaon, Gordrakk, Sigmar, Dracothian and the Great Horned Rat. 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 29/01/2018 at 6:56 AM, Charles said:

With the timing of the Malign Portents campaign running over this event I wonder if they will change the setting to fit this event into the global event? 

I think it it would be really cool to get a chance to play 7 games that can bring glory to Khorne in Shyish 

Not if the algoraxi will be part of malign portents... 

• 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Charles said:

How is everyone’s army coming along? @Sheriff @S133arcanite

I nearly have 1990 points finished (once the highlights are done on the juggernauts) 

I've been a busy boy. Got way more than my target 2k army, so have more like 3k painted, from which I could pick all manner of marvellous combos :) 

As it's narrative I think I'll pick a nice thematic mix of grots, troggoths, and spiders. 

• 2 weeks later...

Finished painting all my Mini’s in time :D

Really happy with how they all look.  Now I just need to decide how I will run my lists for the smaller games (750, & 1000).

Currently leaning toward Mortals only for my 750 point list. 

Made a few modifications...

Tzaangor Shaman

Curseling

Curseling

Gaunt Summoner

Tzaangors x 30

Kairic x 20

Skyfires x 6

enlightened x 3

Pink Horrors x10

Witchfyre coven

2000/2000

Mainly made them because to use the alter-kin ability you have to have reinforcement points.

No can do!

41 minutes ago, S133arcanite said:

Cant wait!

Hopefully the winning alliance gets to do something permanent to the aos setting... Fire gun, new glass-golem models (ridiculous but PLEASE), anything

Multipose Korgorath kits :D

Go Chaos!

I'm so ready for this. Made the most FUN gobbo list. It seems too good to be true, managed to get every flavour of monster and fun mechanic into it. Exactly 2000pts :D

Then a separate fun list for each smaller points bracket, each with a separate allegiance theme: spider list, clan list, etc. 

Never had this much inspiration for list building before. 

Archived