Bonesplitterz wizard set up

AllanBallan

Hey 

I am doing a 2000p bonesplitterz army. 

I want to ally in a ironjawz weirdnob to get +2 casting from all the orruks. 

What other casters/bonesplitterz spells would be good for mortal wound spam and to support arrow boys and morboys?

Looking for atlest 3 more casters. 

Thank you in advance for all your help! 

Maniak Weirdnob and the  Wurrgog Prophet are both good choices, the Weirdnob  has a good support spell and the Prophet can cast two spells a round (he’s also got a surprising amount of attacks). The Bonesplitterz Allegiance gives a good selection of spells as well. The Wardokk doesn’t have his own spell but does have a fun support ability. 

Bonesplitterz are really quite blessed when it comes to magic with a good set of choices. 

Bonesplitterz are the strongest casting faction in Destruction, imho. 3 different casters, a great spell selection in their battle tome, and the ability some insane bonuses to casting. 

For synergy with Arrow and more boys the above advice from Ollie is good, but dont be shy about taking a wardok as they can take a spell from the battle tome, and their dance is handy.

From the spell lore the best are probably hand of Gork for more movement and brutal beast spirits for +1 run, charge, and hit rolls. The maniac shaman's re-roll 1's on to hit rolls is also nice. For morboys, other synergies include a throw away monster that you have charge up and die to give them +1 to hit (Gargant is cheapest).  Fully buffed with the above, your morboys are hitting on 2's, re-rolling 1s. A greenskin warlord with a banner can also give them re-roll 1's to wound. Savage Orc Big Boss's command ability can also be nice, but so is the Wurrgog's. 

Yeah, I tend to really load up on casters in my lists.

So depending on what you are looking for there is quite a few hilarious lists using the Drakkfot Warclan.

Allegiance: Bonesplitterz
Wurrgog Prophet (140)
- General
Wardokk (100)
Wardokk (100)
Wardokk (100)
10 x Savage Orruk Morboys (120)
Kop Rukk (200)
Drakkfoot Warclan (160)

Total: 1040 / 2000
Allies: 0 / 400
Wounds: 101

Is the absolute most basic version of the list. From there you get a few options

Leaders
Savage Big Boss
 (120)
- General
Wurrgog Prophet (140)
Wardokk (100)
Wardokk (100)
Wardokk (100)

Battleline
30 x Savage Orruk Morboys (300)
- Bonesplitterz Battleline
30 x Savage Orruk Arrowboys (360)
10 x Savage Orruk Arrowboys (120)

Battalions
Kop Rukk (200)
Drakkfoot Warclan (160)
Kunnin' Rukk (160)

Total: 1980 / 2000
Allies: 0 / 400
Wounds: 187

Is a Kunnin Rukk variation, you are really skimping on the units here but are producing a ton of attacks out of sequence. The success on doubles means that you are automatically successful on a cast of 2. The plus 2 to hit then means that at casting value 6 (which you'll note is most of your spells) you are casting on a 4, so you're only fail option is a 1+2 or a 2+1. While the wardokk himself is a pretty mediocre caster with 3 of them means you'll be getting a good amount of the ritual dance buffs.

Big Problem with this list is the lack of a Maniak Weirdnob, you could drop 20 morboys to fit one in giving you 6 spells a turn but that's really looking thin on the ground with regards to damage output. Also you are now hosing your Blood Waaagh! spell from the warclan and the Kop Rukk due to not enough Morboys.

Leaders
Wurrgog Prophet (140)
- General
Wardokk (100)
Wardokk (100)
Wardokk (100)
Maniak Weirdnob (120)

Battleline
5 x Savage Boarboy Maniaks (160)

Behemoths
Rogue Idol (400)
- Allies

Battalions
Kop Rukk (200)
Drakkfoot Warclan (160)

Scenery
Balewind Vortex (100)

Total: 2000 / 2000
Allies: 400 / 400
Wounds: 138

This list is based around getting retarded bonus on casts. The Kopp Rukk and Rogue Idol means your Wardokks are running at +3 to hit baseline. So the vast majority of your spells are now auto successes, from them. That Squiggly Curse is now Tzeentch levels of evil from one of them. 

In addition the Wurrgog Prophet gets to go up his Balewind giving him +2 to cast and unbind, very potent when you add in the Drakkfoot auto cast on doubles, even more so if you can get him on a nice piece of Arcane terrain!

The +1 Bravery is a nice boon from the Rogue Idol and it gives you an opportunity to use this big guy! Only disadvantage is you are now 2 drops not 1 :( 

Leaders
Wurrgog Prophet (140)
- General
Wardokk (100)
Wardokk (100)
Wardokk (100)
Maniak Weirdnob (120)

Battleline
20 x Savage Orruk Morboys (240)
20 x Savage Orruk Morboys (240)

Behemoths
Aleguzzler Gargant (170)
- Allies

Battalions
Kop Rukk (200)
Drakkfoot Warclan (160)

Total: 1870 / 2000
Allies: 170 / 400

Option 1
Orruk Weirdnob Shaman (120)
- Allies

Option 2
+ 10/10 x Savage Orruk Morboys (120)

This is then a broad generic variation of the list. The Aleguzzlar gives you a cheap monster to throw at the opponent to get all your Morboys +1 to hit and you then have the option of either going to 90 Morboys or throwing in the weirdnob shaman. Again it's 2 drops but this will just put a huge amount of bodies on the board.

I am aiming on the following (no battalion)

30x arrow boys 

30x arrow boys 

30x morboys

5x boar riders

1x mangler squig (ally)

1x maniak weirdnob (ally)

1x orruk boss 

1x prophet 

And then 2 more casters. What casters and what spells is what i need help with

I am playing heavy on casters.

meet.the.doctor - Allegiance: Bonesplitterz

Leaders

Wurrgog Prophet (140)

- Artefact : Mystic Waaagh! Paint

Maniak Weirdnob (120)

- Allies

Savage Big Boss (120)

- General
- Command Trait : Squirmy Warpaint - Stonecleava
- Artefact : Glowin Tattooz

Wardokk (100)

Orruk Weirdnob Shaman (120)

Orruk Warboss On Wyvern (240)

- Allies

Units

6 x Savage Big Stabbas (300)
30 x Savage Orruk Arrowboys (360)

10 x Savage Orruk Arrowboys (120)

10 x Savage Orruk Morboys (120)

Battalions
Kunnin' Rukk (160)
Scenery
Balewind Vortex (100)

Total: 2000 / 2000
Allies: 360 / 400
Leaders: 6/6 Battlelines: 3 (3+) Behemoths: 1/4 Artillery: 0/4 Wounds: 163

and my spells:

Brutal Beast Spirits on Wurrgog

Kunin Beast Spirits on Maniak (Use it on Wyvern - only spell that works outside of allegiance)

Hand of Gork on Wardok

Foot of Gork on IJ Weirdnob on Vortex - It needs to hit one day!!

This is my fine tuned spellcasters list and I was always playing mainly on shamans.

Here is my current list:

Drakkfoot Warclan

Kop Rukk

Wurrgog Prophet- warlord, squirmy war paint, hand of Gork, glowin tattooz 

3x Wardok- brutal beast spirits, squiggly curse, bonekrusha, savage trophy, big wurrgog mask

2x 20 Moreboys

2x 5 Boarboy Maniacs

Allied Rogue Idol

Total: 2,000

The wardokks can get a minimum of +3 to their casting with wardoks able to boost it higher and doubles auto succeeding. Bloodwaagh and the Wurrgog command traits give 2 extra pile ins a turn, not counting the maniacs ability.  With Brutal beast spirits and the Kop Rukk the Moreboys get +1 to hit, +1 to wound. As soon as a monster dies they get another +1 to hit. Altogether they mean that a squad of moreboys can be hitting on 2's wounding on 2's/3's and piling in up to 3 times a turn which can be pretty scary. 

In addition, you can resist enemy spells on a 6+. Every caster can cast a mortal wound spell, plus you can nova  with the mask. The idol also has some mortal wound potential, and can die to buff the moreboys in a pinch but with a leadership penalty. The list is 2 drops with 3 artifacts, with the trophy buffing leadership which will compensate if the idol dies, and the combination of tattoos and warpaint gives the prophet a 4+ vs anything to make him semi tanky and last a bit longer.

Best of all it' not Kunning Rukk!

My list is pretty similar to doctor except i don't play ruk and vortex in favor of Boar boyz.

I think 3 caster is the minimum. Arrowboys are good range attack, but you want mortal wound output. With 4 casters or more even of you lose one or 2 you will still have a good spell selection. 

First pick spell: Brutal beast spirit and Hand of gork

Other spells depend of your built and goal. Personnaly i like Squigly curse (extra d3 mortal and 20'' reach). Kunnin beast spirit is kind of passive but can go on any unit (not just bonesplitters) and can be close to a -1 to hit. Never tried gorkamorka warcry, but on a wurgog it can be good in certain matchup but i think there is better spell overall. Personnaly i go with Curse and Bone krusha for extra mortal wound output (with arcane bolt and fist you can pull out some nice turn)

Weirnob Shaman is definitly a good choice as an ally too, you can spam foot of gork. if you're luck and pull it twice in a game  it's a game changer. Puke is also a good spell. And casting bonus is always nice! 

Archived