new death battletome announced!

tea_wild_owl

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those sub factions legion of night, blood and sacrament seem great. Talking about how they mix up the units of death into those. Hopefully something like sacrament is deathrattle, deathmages, deathwalkers etc. While night is like nighthaunt, deathrattle etc. 

Now the knight of shrouds buffing death units is starting to make a lot more sense. Can't wait to see his rules AND I need that book! Oh lemme bring the legion image and video to the thread. 

Also each Mortarch has a legion, along with Nagash himself having one. You know way back when when I said Death should have rules depending on which Mortarch you use? GW went for it!

NYOpenDay-Jan6-NagashLegions4hef.jpg

Just now, Imperial said:

Any info about rules or content of book?

Some, but considering how many went mental with not everything being revealed at the countdown of a clock I think it's better kept for next month with extra confirmation. 

11 minutes ago, Killax said:

Some, but considering how many went mental with not everything being revealed at the countdown of a clock I think it's better kept for next month with extra confirmation. 

It's will be bad to ask this in death sub forum ... did you have any photo of new moonclan grot and his box?)

Is anyone else really really excited for this?!!!

New battletome seems to cover all non FEC death, which is fine as they are not dead anyway! I am so close to starting a nighthaunt army after this; i hope they can be made at least morally grey; my plan is that they will be formed from a people destroyed by chaos, given a second chance to strike back against their conquerers and protect their descendents- could this work?

2 minutes ago, Tailessine said:

Is anyone else really really excited for this?!!!

New battletome seems to cover all non FEC death, which is fine as they are not dead anyway! I am so close to starting a nighthaunt army after this; i hope they can be made at least morally grey; my plan is that they will be formed from a people destroyed by chaos, given a second chance to strike back against their conquerers and protect their descendents- could this work?

well yeah, nagash does respond to people who pray to him. That's kinda his thing.  I mean in undying king a tribe of people use their ancestors to protect their lands(they are skeletons) and they can talk. 

''What about the Mortal Realms? Worry not, generals – the Open Day also saw some exciting reveals for Warhammer Age of Sigmar. While the Malign Portents remain as mysterious as ever, one thing is certain – something great and terrible is rising in Shyish, and Nagash is behind it. This year promises to be a huge one for Death players, and we’re getting things started with Legions of Nagash, a new battletome with not one – but SIX! – allegiances within:''

This isnt the end.....

22 minutes ago, Mikeymajq said:

I can finally buy that death rattle start collect and use the mortarch without bungling up my alliegance? I'm sold!

Yup! Look's like that is the case! I suspect those boxes will start flying off the shelves. 

4 hours ago, Killax said:
4 hours ago, Imperial said:

Any info about rules or content of book?

Cooler heads prevail. Thank you. Great advice. Just enjoy the announcement and hold your (dead) horses lol.

Archived