Tales of Sigmar - Tales of Gamer Sign Ups

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/9/2016 at 9:38 AM, Lucio said:

My bitz collection is incredibly varied, as I like to build a variety of different armies, and for me there's no such thing as an idea that can't be made to work as a cohesive miniature (only those they don't make the right parts for!)

An example of this is my Ork army, built a Mega Dredd out of Boneripper and turned the Stormfiends into Killa Kanz

http://www.the-waaagh.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=54112&p=713699

Know what's hilarious about this? I did the exact opposite!

large.IMG_2552.jpglarge.IMG_2553.jpglarge.IMG_2555.jpg

I'll try and join in.

I did sign up to the first one, but between moving house and a string of people being off at working and having to pretty much live there, I flat out didn't have any spare time!

Going to have a second bash at it with the new Orruks.

Really enjoying seeing all the progress - nice to have a nice focus and plan.  I'll certainly be up for it if you run it again - priority currently is getting 1k of Bloodbound painted for the Seeds of Hope event in August (not even half way yet).

Hi there !

So if there's a reboot, let's reboot :)

My Wardens of The Realms will seize this opportunity by exploring Ghyran and a new hobby project ! 

You can add me under Stormcast Eternals / Sylvaneth :)

On 7/22/2016 at 10:31 AM, frenchi861 said:

Hello,

Is it too late to start the Tales of Gamers? If not I would like to sign in with Ironjawz. I painted up (this week) 5 Brutes and a Megaboss. I still have 5 more to go and plan on expending in the next few month.

@TalesOfSigmar I'd like to know this too, I'd sign up my Seraphon if possible :)

Longtime WoC painter here. I just bought the Blackshard Warhost, Drazhoath, and Daemonsmiths. Mighty presumptive of me considering I never played squats before, finally jumping into Age of Sigmar from 8th, and can't pronounce a single name in the Warscrolls, but I love the flavor.

For The Legion of Azgorh!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived