Tales of Sigmar - Tales of Gamer Sign Ups

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, i will make pics before/after Priming and than the finished result. I think that should be enough.  

Edit: I hope my Order i placed, will be in the Shop tomorrow. If not im a week behind before it gets startet. 

Ordered a load of rats that won't show until end of next week due to out of stock and parts of the order. Brought two months worth (wanted free delivery) first month will be stormvermin and a warp lightning cannon. I wonder what month 2 will be ?

Yay my Order came to my Shop. Just had to buy Alarielle and the BT. On Thursday i gonna get my Buddys Dryads. And the Sylvaneth army is completed. Now comes the hardest desicion what to paint first. Guess i Start with a unit of Revanents and maybe the Branchwitch. If i have some Time left the Dryads. ?

4 minutes ago, Xerox said:

Yay my Order came to my Shop. Just had to buy Alarielle and the BT. On Thursday i gonna get my Buddys Dryads. And the Sylvaneth army is completed. Now comes the hardest desicion what to paint first. Guess i Start with a unit of Revanents and maybe the Branchwitch. If i have some Time left the Dryads. ?

After seeing your other stuff, i'm looking forward to seeing what you do with Alarielle and her tree huggers.

15 minutes ago, Soulsmith said:

Thats a neat idea. Also that's quite the varied bits on your station :P

My bitz collection is incredibly varied, as I like to build a variety of different armies, and for me there's no such thing as an idea that can't be made to work as a cohesive miniature (only those they don't make the right parts for!)

An example of this is my Ork army, built a Mega Dredd out of Boneripper and turned the Stormfiends into Killa Kanz

http://www.the-waaagh.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=54112&p=713699

Archived