Malign Portents

Will Myers

34 minutes ago, Riluo said:

She looks like she has a scorpion tail and wings too. Although that ring stands out on her for some reason vs the mute colours used in the end sequence. Wonder if it is relevant or just artistic?

Not sure were you got the impression of a tail. Also she does not have wings the stuff behind her is clearly not attached. 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ShadowSwordmaster said:

That is what I was thinking but I have no idea what models those could be from.

I think the palanquin is a new build from the coven throne kit, and the Prince is a special character version of the zombie dragon.

Edit ninjad! 

Right love the models I am just going to get this out of my system now. That legions of nagash book better be good an event started off by Death being upstaged by Aelves? Yeah.... and honestly I am not expecting any models this just confirms it IMO. I would like to be wrong but hey. 

3 minutes ago, Double Misfire said:

Cross posting these from the rumour thread. Did I mention I that like cannons?

wFtoGw9.jpg

huBMaDq.jpg

SBJyRZA.jpg

SBJyRZA.jpg

Chaos one is busted but incredibly frail, Stormcast is hilariously worthless for anything but free peoples.

9 minutes ago, Burf said:

Chaos one is busted but incredibly frail, Stormcast is hilariously worthless for anything but free peoples.

Isn't there supposed to be an unopened Stormcast Chamber that deals with artillery and war machines?

I find al the Harbingers to be really squishy, but with interesting rules.

The Ehtereal rule is cool but it also means that Mystic Shield won't be an option to units with this rule. Besides I found the fact that Stolen Hours won't heal that much because you need to kill a hero for just 1 wound. It would have been stronger if Monster was added to this in my mind.

Anyway, does that means that Darkoath are not a faction but a part of Slaves to Darkness ?

Archived