Lore questions: stormcasts, shyish, abhorash

swarmofseals

I have a couple of lore questions that I'd love to get some insight into:

1. Where do the souls that are forged into stormcasts come from? Are some know to date to the old world or are they exclusively from the age of myth and later?

2. How extensively are the realms mapped? I'm particularly interested in Shyish. Are there any particularly good sources on Shyish?

3. Is there any mention of Abhorash in the AOS Canon? I know his fate in the end times was one of the few that was not specified.

1. From the Realms during the Age of Chaos apparently. I think I heard some of them came from the World-That-Was through.

2. Not very. Only Aqshy and Ghyran have large maps and Chamon has its and bits.

3. He might be The Blood Dragon, a vampire and the finest warrior of Shyish that has trained many of Neferata's agents.

1) sigmar snatched up people who were dying/about to die in the age of chaos to offer them the choice to be Reforged.

2) in the audio drama (prisoner of the black sun series?) Theres a few mentions of places in shyish, like deserts made of crushed amethyst or dried blood.

3) what Ash said. The book "spear of lamentations" has a throw away line about neferata convincing the reclusive  "Blood Dragon Himself" to come off his mountain to train some of her warriors.

14 hours ago, swarmofseals said:

2. How extensively are the realms mapped? I'm particularly interested in Shyish. Are there any particularly good sources on Shyish?

13 hours ago, Ashendant said:

2. Not very. Only Aqshy and Ghyran have large maps and Chamon has its and bits.

:)

And yes, "Hunt for Nagash" audio is a very good source on Shyish and some of its locations.

Битва за Готиззар.jpg

Костяная Клетка.jpg

Крепость Киссандры.jpg

Разрушенный город.jpg

Снова Шаиш.jpg

Шаиш 2 2.jpg

Шаиш 2.jpg

Шаиш.jpg

Archived