Ork Demigod Ahle Ghruda is here! New model for Age of Sigmar from Bitspudlo!

cpt_molo

For some time now, we wanted to release a fantasy model that will fit the Age of Sigmar game. 
We finally succeeded  :)

Please welcome our savage demigod. 
Humongous orkish idol brought to life by the power of twisted gods of war and mayhem. 
The ancient essence of destruction incarnated in form of giant elemental! 

Ahle Ghruda models is 12cm high (to shoulders!). 
You can find more info about this model here:   https://hexy-shop.com/shop/fantasy-miniatures/monsters/ork-demigod-ahle-ghruda/

bp1 (1).jpg

3 hours ago, Dez said:

I'm a little surprised myself at the responses, I'd always found the forums here friendly.

This.

looks good mate, I don't collect orcs myself so wont be getting one, but it is better in detail, not pose though, than fw, as an opinion. Hope you make some more cool fantasy kits like this for other races. 

Thank you all for the good words :)
I'm not using the forum for commercial purposes only and I'm here to stay. In few days I will show you some my minis for AoS.
As I write before - I was lurking around for a long time but never have the motivation to create the account - until now.
Can we get over it already? Please.

39 minutes ago, cpt_molo said:

I'm not using the forum for commercial purposes only and I'm here to stay. In few days I will show you some my minis for AoS.
As I write before - I was lurking around for a long time but never have the motivation to create the account - until now.

Are you the sculptor? If so get down to the Painting and modelling section, give us all a few pointers and all will be forgiven ?.   It’s a nice looking beasty would fit well with Bonesplitterz 

1 hour ago, cpt_molo said:

Nice to see you are going to stay. From a Mod point of view, would have been nice to have been given a heads up about this because it can be interpreted that it's a post and dash type of thing. I've moved this into the Destruction part of the forum as makes sense ;) 

As for the model - When I first saw it, I didn't like it but looking at it again, I like it more as I like all the extras with it. How was it painted? Is there a guide?

4 hours ago, Spiny Norman said:

Using the forum exclusively for commercial purposes seems rude to me.

It's also against the rules, but rule #1 is to be cool :) Simply hitting that mod alert button would have done the trick.

Archived