Starting my Slaanesh STD army

Rayvn

Started to paint my Archaon (old version) up in Slaanesh colors! Man does he look different but very cool! Going with a black armor with pink highlights a purple/mauve cloak, white leather, light grey mount, bright silver weapon and chain mail and a stretched skin chaos symbol on his shield. Looks goo din my head so we'll see how it goes! I'll get some pics up soon with the progress.

A little update for you all, still have a ways to go on him but figured I'd share him and perhaps get a little feedback.

mZH5K0e.jpg

rR940l3.jpg

f11poGB.jpg

ao19eR6.jpg

gwL4Fuv.jpg

See that huge mass of black on the left side there? Some of my Warriors awaiting paint as well. I also have plans of making a new Sorcerer based off of Pinhead from Hellraiser, if you know of any suitable models to start from I'd really appreciate it.  Anyways lemme know what you think and what would help improve him.

I've added more colors to the first model, pale tans and more pinks with gold. I even done a pink glow to the mount's eyes, I think it really sets it off quite nicely. I'm really enjoying painting this color scheme it seems to have more "flavor" than my normal Red/Black Blood Angels, very refreshing in my humble opinion. I'll post pics as soon as I can.

Well I'm calling the lord done for now till I get the proper bases for the army, still going to paint them but not the bases. Might get some from Secret Weapon Miniatures, love his bases. I also painted up a Shaggoth, seems he doesn't go with Slaves to Darkness but I had one so I painted him up anyways.

B9kn4FM.jpg

EgX6AEi.jpg

Next up is a Sorcerer Lord on Manticore

mBA7kSt.jpg

As always feedback and constructive criticisms welcome. Trying to improve my painting and feedback is the best way. Thanks

Alrighty, little update. Got started on the Sorc Lord, gonna paint him then the Manticore. Trying some new ways to up my paint game so if anyone sees something I may have missed or would have done differently or anything good or bad, lemme know so I can either change it or keep it. Thanks in advance. 

Hello again everyone, well been doing some painting on the Sorc Lord and he's now completed, started blocking the colors I want on the Manticore as well, still trying to find good combo of colors I like for him, but I think I may have one nailed down so I'll start the finer bits on him later today. But here's the Sorc Lord.

LneJvxG.jpg

kitiOM8.jpg

VLvVkTr.jpg

FMaFqac.jpg

Until next time!

Hello again. Well i finished up the manticore and it took some doing playing with colors and trying to get him to look just right for the Lord to sit on and not get lost. Anyways, here he is. I'm not going to painting the bases on these guys till I get the right round bases for them. I'm thinking of doing some sort of cracked ice type of base. Seems fitting for where they come from.

bx0w24n.jpg

ejYR0E7.jpg

KJCmP2E.jpg

uS96ez1.jpg

ngrVK06.jpg

And here he is with the lord glued back in his place

GkviuW2.jpg

Archived