Next Purchase Options - Need Help!

IronMaster

Hey Guys,

I'm looking to expand out my Overlords but I'm not sure what direction to go in.  I'm thinking I either need more Arkanauts or more Endrinriggers/Skywardens.

As it stands I have 3 Endrinriggers and 30 Arkanauts.

In terms of characters I have 1 Admiral, 2 Khemists, 2 Navigators, and an Endrinmaster

The other unit I have is a 10 dwarf squad of Grundstock Thunderers with all rifles (which do some great work with the Khemists)

IronClad all built and painted up, a second IronClad I have to build, and a Frigate

Any other suggestions would be highly appreciated!

Yes and yes :)

While Skywardens have their uses, the workhorse of the KO is the unit of 9 Endrinriggers with 3 Grapnel launchers. This is a hard hitting, super mobile unit. It's one you buff up with a Khemist and point it at something you want dead. They have a potential 51" movement (3" from Ironclad, 12" normal move, 24" Grapnel move, 12" charge move) so you should be able to get where you want and pull some surprise moves on your opponent. 

Skywardens are good for grabbing objectives/picking wounds off of Heroes. I'd get some after you complete a unit of 9 Endrinriggers and buffing up one of your units of Arkanauts. 

30 minutes ago, IronMaster said:

What are everyone's thoughts on Brokk?

He's vastly over-costed, and there is some argument to be made that he can't be taken with other skyports. Plus, you can't give him artefacts.

Alongside fixing the gunhauler I'd say a generic balloon hero has to be a top wishlist item for any KO player. 

Archived