Let's Chat: Desert Legions

Kamose

While wandering around the forum, I noticed there are lots of Let's Chat: Insert Army topics in all the Grand Alliance sub-forums.  One that I noticed was conspicuous by its absence was Tomb Kings.  Considering how well they did during the first year and some of Age of Sigmar's life and their apparent popularity that seems a bit strange.  Tomb Kings are a great army (and my second AoS army) especially for the returning Fantasy player who already has the models.  Even newer players can grab a kit or two from eBay if they fancy a mixed Death list with an Egyptian flair. 

With the GHB 2017 and the update to their entire warscroll range, I think it might be worth a thread discussing how Tomb Kings function now, their strengths and weaknesses, play styles and such like.  Also perhaps a place for discussion Desert Legions lore and their place in the Mortal Realms since we all know they've snuck into the background lore a few times in spite of being "squatted"  Oh, and about the title of the thread...for some reason I really like the change to Desert Legions.  The name suits them very well!  :D

Archived