Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Uveron

Black Library / Lore

6 posts in this topic

Uveron    124

Greetings, 

Is there a good place on this site to talk about the AOS books put out by Black Library? I see some folk doing it in Blogs... I don't really want to post to this part of the site as the chance of spoilers is kinda high when in discussion. 

Ashendant    32

I don't think people mind spoilers either way. Maybe add a spoiler tag to the thread and talk here?

Edited by Ashendant
  • Like 1

We are all open to discussion. Unless it's against SigmarxGrungi. Obviously that's the OTP and anything else is filthy heresy that should burn.

Edited by KillagoreFaceslasha
  • Like 1

Ollie Grimwood    693

Go for it, usually most come looking for answers and if people don’t want to know and read it for themselves that’s can choose not to read the thread, as long and you mention the name of the book in the thread title

Edited by Ollie Grimwood
  • Like 1

Uveron    124

Cool. 

I will in a day or so start a thread for the book I am just finishing then! 

It other forums I used to post alot to. (B&C). There was a dedicated sub-forum for book club talk. 

EDIT: The Book i am just finishing is 'Hammerhal & Other Stories'. Given it has the start here tag to it, could be the best place to start!  

Edited by Uveron
  • Like 2