Has anyone played the Firestorm campaign?

Phantajisto

Hoping to get a campaign going with 4 local players, using all rules as written in the book. Just wondering if anyone can share any tips for getting started, tweaks, pitfalls, issues etc. that might be helpful?

I’m going to make a cribsheet of the basic process for the campaign that I’ll share.

A group of 3 friends and myself are in the middle of our campaign right now.  Order and Destruction are dominating with  Destruction at 16 Glory Points.  We're just using the rules right out of the book and there have been no problems so far.  The muster points allow for uneven games and this lends itself very well to the Open War cards.   As others have said before, if you don't have the Open War cards, get them!  They are perfect for this kind of campaign.  

I am going to start a campaign next week. We decided to go with some limits for the first month (12 Muster Points, 4 Domain Cards - 1st month; 17 MP, 5 DC - 2nd; 20 MP - 6 DC 3rd month). But no Open War Cards. Second month we add Siege Warefare and in the last option for Triumph & Treachery.

I will let you know how it goes

Yep. We're running straight out of the book. There's 6 players on 4 teams and we've arranged it so each team gets two attacks a turn. Right now the khorne/pestilens team is in the lead with glory, though there's a lot of fighting over the sudden victory areas.

We have a campaign running at our local GW store with 4 players.  It is going well and it is very nice the box has everything you need to run it!  We use the muster points, but often the players have just agreed on a set number of points, which is nice if some players don't have as much as others.  We have also been using the Open War cards and they add a nice element to the campaign!

Archived