How’s it going everyone?

HandsomeBlaggard

Well, that’s a tricky question. I don’t really have a set army at the moment. I’ve got bits of Bloodbound painted up, some Skaven floating around, Ironjaws partly done, a Treelord Ancient begging to be finished, and I’m considering buying into a Nighthaunt army sometime soon. I’ve always wanted a Death army as my main, but I know the minute I actually commit to buying models, the Death army I’ve been waiting on will finally be released (or the Cthulhu themed army I’ve been dreaming of, but know will never happen). So for now, I’m just painting a little bit of everything while I try and decide what I want my main force to be. 

Aside from miniatures, I’m a RN with an amazing wife and an awesome two year old son. I love classic video games and table top RPG’s (D&D and Pathfinder for the most part). I’m dipping my toes into the DM side of playing for the first time, so we’ll see how that goes. 

10 hours ago, Praecautus said:

Welcome, a bit of this and that is always good. How classic do you mean with video games - some of us grew up with games on cassettes and 10 min load times with sid chip music to keep you entertained...

My forte is mainly NES up to probably N64/PlayStation (original). I play some modern games, but they are few and far between. I usually jump back into WoW for a bit with each new expansion for a period of time. When it came to the point that I was having to buy completely new consoles just to play the new Zelda, I decided to stick to my favorites, and that is NES, SNES, and N64 for the most part. 

Archived