Greetings

Rayvn

Greeting everyone! My name is Rayvn and I've been playing tabletop wargames since 1995 and RPGs since 1979. Well started Battletech in '84 dunno if that counts as a tabletop game. Anyways like I said for a long time and it was pretty much on and off during that time, but I always was painting minis of some sort or another. I was recently rummaging through some old boxes and found three, count them three Warhammer Fantasy armies, Warriors of Chaos, Ogre Kingdoms and High Elves. Chaos I have a lot of dudes and monsters and lords and everything, I think last count was around 10,000 points, not sure how many points or whatever they are now, but there's a ton of dudes. Ogres and Elves not quite as many, maybe a good skirmish size. Sad part is they've been hiding in boxes for so many years and most are just primed, so I'm looking forward to painting the chaos dudes, lots of OOP metals from '90s in that collection. My local group doesn't play AoS but I have friends around that do and have been asking me to get into it, even offered to give me army till I found all these treasures. So anyways I hope to learn from you guys and share painting tips and all that. Thanks for having me!

Archived