New kid on the block

Swooper

Hi guys.

I'm Icelandic, 31 y/o. I used to play WHFB back in 5th-6th edition when I was 12-17ish, and still have most of my old Orc&Goblin army. I decided I wanted to start painting again in August last year, the original plan was to just paint what seemed fun, some D&D characters and so on, but my friends pulled me into Battlefleet Gothic and I now have two half-painted fleets of that (Chaos Slaanesh and Tau, if you're curious). I've been hanging out in the Age of Sigmar subreddit for a few months and finally decided I want to actually build an army again, Beastmen this time. Don't know if I'll ever actually play AoS, but I want a cohesive army at least. Before I start that though, I need to clear my current paint queue somewhat. I'm currently working on Silver Tower, with horrors, acolytes and ogroid thaumaturge done, but sidetracking a bit with the archmage and gryphon rider from Spire of Dawn which I got off eBay. Really excited to start my herd though, planning conversions and colour schemes and basing already! Will probably buy a bunch of goats when I visit Dublin at the end of next month, hope I can start building and painting in December at which point I'll set up an army blog or something.

Archived