Most embarrassing / luckiest aos moments!

TGCMactar

hi guys! whats your most embarrassing or luckiest moment in an aos match?
my most embarrassing is when i failed to kill a carnosaur with 4 wounds using a  unit of 3 stormfiends with warpfire throwers but rolled all ones so he survives and i lose.... ;c

My most lucky moment was when my skaven warlord was running a suicide charge against a megaboss and got mystic shield on him but when i got the charge i hit with all my 3 dies and wounds with all 3 and failed saves and rolled all d3 rolls of 5 and 6!! resulting in a kill of the megaboss which was completely accidental!!

I don't know about luckiest but my favourite game of AOS I was playing as Stormcast against an Ogre player. We played a battle to the death and once the main grind was over all I had left was a Lord Celestant, my opponent had a stone horn on the verge of death, two units of heavily, heavily depleted ogres and a tyrant hiding in a nearby woodland.

In my turn the Lord Celestant heroically surged forward, killed the two ogres with his hammer cloak, charged down the Stonehorn and finished it off before double turning and charging at the Tyrant. The whole thing was incredibly heroic and everyone there remembers it fondly.

However I made a huge mistake, when I piled into the Tyrant I didn't think about cover, had I piled in onto the woodland I should have been able to weather his blows and take him down, instead after a few rounds of combat the Celestant was brought down. Oops! 

I like to think Sigmar awarded him with his very own Star Drake or weapon of sheer awesome or something after that display ?

I had a good moment with my Stormcast vs my friends Dark Elves. I had brought a sub-par list to counterbalance his unfamiliarity with his new army and the whole match was quite close. In the fourth battle round most of my units had been destroyed and the only models left on the board were my unit of Prosecutors vs two Dreadlords on a Black Dragon and a full unit of Executioners. But I had won the roll and dropped down my Celestant-Prime! Blasted the Executioners with the Prosecutors and Celestant-Prime's Cometstrike Septre and made a charge roll with Celestant and the Prosecutors. I managed to kill his Dreadlord with Celestant's 6 attacks and, while the Executioners managed to get 5 wounds on me Prosecutors, they couldnt bring the Prime down. He killed one more Executioner and after the battleshock phase the Executioners were gone. Next turn the last Dreadlord shot at the Prosecutor and killed him and then charged Celestant-Prime. He managed to only get 6 wounds and in the counter attack Celestant-Prime won the day. It was a great victory, especially because it was Celestants first game.

Doombull general (Lord of war and daemon blade + great axe) with one wound remaining on the charge at a Lord-celestant on dracoth. I rolled ok for the trait giving the doombull +1 to hit and call for the command ability that gave him +1 to wound (meaning I activated my ability to generate additional attacks on 5+ to wound and the deamon blade also was generating MW on 5+ to hit). Between MW and normal wounds, without calculating damages (4 MW and 3-4 wounds that had to be translated into 3 dgm each) my Doombull exploded the dracoth leaving two big gaps onto the table (the doombull too took 1 MW due to the Lord-celestant ability to bounce wound back if rolls a successfull save roll) and a very very very sad face on my opponent. Never laughed so much lately, it has been LEGENDARY!!!

Most Embarrassing: 
My Assassin (General), failed to do a Single Wound to any Characters with the +1A and -1 Rend, only to have the regular Assassin come out after him and show him how it's done.  He's done this for a few games now.

Most Epic:
My lone Dark Rider Champion killed a Knight Azyros in Cover, then went toe to toe with a Lord Relictor for 5 rounds of combat, to beat him.  The game was long over by that point, but at the end of it, both of them were still alive, so we rolled it out until one of them died.  I will never see that again, as the Relictor continually failed to heal himself, the Shield re-rolling 1's saving him, and then him failing that last wound.  It was exciting for everyone watching.

Both the most embarrassing and luckiest:

In a game with my moonclan vs a friends wanderers the grots shaman went on a 3 round trip of bad mushrooms. Being an easy target, a troupe of wildwood rangers charged and attacked the hallucinating shaman, but by some of the worst die rolls I ve ever seen failing to slay the gibbering grit. 

This changed of course when the shaman came to his senses round 4 and was finely chopped to pieces.

Archived