Slaanesh Cavalry Army Concept (2k)

themortalgod

4 hours ago, Edgecoc said:

They need to be in multiples of six though, so 36 would be the number you need. 30 is more economical points wise though.

30 is not really more economical. Pay 20 more points and get 6 extra marauders, it reduce the unit's point cost per model from 6 to 5.56 .

6 hours ago, Tasman said:

Pleasurebound battalion gives +2 to bravery. 40 marauders with the banner, battalion buff and +3 for multiples of ten in unit= bravery 12. All for 200 pts.xD.

With M6 they fit in with slaanesh very well. I keep extolling the virtues of these guys. They are almost always included in my lists in some form.

Imo the ridiculous cost of making each unit a multiple of 6 just doesn't make that battalion viable in matched play. 

On 2017-10-18 at 4:31 PM, themortalgod said:

Imo the ridiculous cost of making each unit a multiple of 6 just doesn't make that battalion viable in matched play. 

I hear ya. I want to play that battalion, the battleshock bonus seems pretty good.

On 10/18/2017 at 9:28 AM, Edgecoc said:

They need to be in multiples of six though, so 36 would be the number you need. 30 is more economical points wise though.

My bad, yeah, I meant pay for 40, keep 36, so bravery= ONLY 11..... still a great deal at 200 pts.

Archived