Shadespire Painting Log

Chris Tomlin

On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 10:23 AM, Killax said:

Fantastic mate!

On ‎15‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 4:28 AM, Elodin said:

Impressive weathering effects on the base, I'm looking forward to following this, hopefully it'll inspire me to paint my stuff as well. 

Thanks guys, unfortunately I have fallen a little behind as I am prioritising my painting for RAW. Can't wait to get back to my Shadespire stuff though. Painting something that isn't green or silver chips on armour will be a welcome change!!

13 minutes ago, Chris Tomlin said:

Thanks guys, unfortunately I have fallen a little behind as I am prioritising my painting for RAW. Can't wait to get back to my Shadespire stuff though. Painting something that isn't green or silver chips on armour will be a welcome change!!

That's really the key for me and Shadespire too. I think every hobbyist prefers painting several smaller batches of different models instead of painting the same kind of model 90 times over again ;) . Looking forward to it all, Im still waiting for the box but it should be here this weekend.

Cheers!

13 minutes ago, Vaux said:

Well you will get back to green and chipped armor sooner or later with the orcs in shadespire anyway hehe.

Haha half right....my plan for Shadespire is to do everything to a quick standard that emulates the box art. So whilst they will be green, the armour will yellow as opposed to my regular scheme. I will be picking up at least one more set so that I can add the models to my AoS army as well though (if anyone wants to purchase a set of the cards alone, let me know!).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived