Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Sign in to follow this  
Malakree

Firestorm allegiance Update

9 posts in this topic

Malakree    115

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2017/10/06/firestorm-matched-play-rules-update/

So, with this stoneklawz is now an allegiance to itself. Personally I think this is a much needed change, also might be cool when combining snotlings with orruks.

It also makes generic greenskins more of an option while providing a little extra kick to spiderfang, moon clan or gitmob.

Felt it was important to get up on here and I wanted to see people's opinions. Good, bad, worth it?

Sheriff    273

Yes it can only help us. But more bravery or movement is always welcome. The one i don't get is the ressurecting a dead unit - is there some sort of reinforcements thing to consider with this, or you simply plonk your dead arachnorok back on the table and bite things? 

Sheriff    273
2 hours ago, Chris Tomlin said:

@Sheriff - You would need reinforcement points for that.

I've not used reinforcements before but my understanding is that they are baked into your army list before the game, but you won't know if they are needed until after you've done the allegiance D66 roll in this case... 

Malakree    115
1 hour ago, Sheriff said:

I've not used reinforcements before but my understanding is that they are baked into your army list before the game, but you won't know if they are needed until after you've done the allegiance D66 roll in this case... 

Aye it does seem like an oversight on gw part there.

Might be FAQ time!

• Thanks 2

Sheriff    273

Seems that this D66 reinforcements ability for Gutstomper allegiance does NOT need reinforcements points alloted to it, just like the ruse card ability (reinforcements) that does the same thing. 

Sheriff    273
2 minutes ago, Malakree said:

Have we had that errata or faq'd I've asked and expect it will get updated soon (TM)

Well given the ruse card is the exact same thing but doesn't require reinforcements points, it seems settled.