Returning Hobbyist New to Age of Sigmar

Faust820

Hi there I'm Phil from Newcastle, I'm 39 and married with kids.  I have decided to return to the modelling hobby after a 2 year hiatus.  Foolishly when I stopped (mainly to keep wife happy) i sold everything, copies of Heroquest, Space Crusade etc, regretted it ever since.  

Re-done my garage space and will be rebuilding my paint and model collection.  I have bought the started box set of Stormcast Eternals and Chaos, but also recently bought Nurgle and Tzeentch starter kits as well, the Nurgle was because I wanted plague drones as had them in past and like the models but was only another £15 and got lot more models, I guess I need to focus on one and build from there for no, so any advice from any one would be appreciated.  

Hi Phil,  sounds like you are off to a good start!

Dont know if youve seen but there is a club in Fawdon north of Newcastle (presuming you mean -upon-Tyne not -under-Lyme or even Down Under) that meets on alternate Thursdays, the Newcastle Warlords.  They are actually meeting tonight (21st Sep).

I only started back in the hobby at the beginning of the year and went along to play a few Blood Bowl games and now graduated to a full AoS army and going to tournaments. They are always welcoming to new members.

Rich.

Archived