FEC feeding frenzy questions

Dracothjay

So the new allegiance ability 'feeding frenzy' has me confused. I've seen it used two ways. On batreps (mostly American) I've seen them use feeding frenzy when horrors have just killed 1 model from a unit. I have questions:

a) does feeding frenzy strictly have to be accessible through wiping a unit off the board or just having killed any models from that unit? Besides the 6+ to activate it.

b) can each unit only use it once per turn or once per game?

Each unit can do it once per turn and it has to be a whole unit destroyed.

Don't have my book to hand, but iirc the wording is something along the lines of:

Roll a dice if a FEC units attacks result in an enemy unit being slain in the combat phase, on a roll of a 6+ you can immediately pile in and attack again. Any additional units that are slain as a result of attacks by this unit do not cause the effect to go off again.

3 hours ago, Waizer said:

Each unit can do it once per turn and it has to be a whole unit destroyed.

Don't have my book to hand, but iirc the wording is something along the lines of:

Roll a dice if a FEC units attacks result in an enemy unit being slain in the combat phase, on a roll of a 6+ you can immediately pile in and attack again. Any additional units that are slain as a result of attacks by this unit do not cause the effect to go off again.

Thats what I understand it to be. you must wipe out an entire unit then you can roll for feeding frenzy.

Archived