Wight Kings - Do you even stack brah?

Major

Hello, fellow follows of Nagash!

I am having a heck of a lot of fun building thise bloody Deathrattle army. Except for the 120 skeletons I have to complete.... they are torture and painting them will be... ugh, lets not even go there yet.

So... Wight Kings can grant what is basically a ward save up to 18" thanks to their totem. Lets say you had 2 of these and aunit fell into range of both. Do they stack? Can they roll a save and then another save for the 2 totems its in range of?

If yes why? If no, why?

On 9/12/2017 at 9:14 PM, Major said:

so just read the recent FAQ's and answered my own question. I wont lie. Thats disappointing lol. Would love 3 x 6+ saves hahaha

And actually, the way the rule is written if they did stack you'd only need to be in range of 1 to get all 3-6 buffs. Thus is the power of 'any'.

35 minutes ago, Burf said:

And actually, the way the rule is written if they did stack you'd only need to be in range of 1 to get all 3-6 buffs. Thus is the power of 'any'.

"Infernal Standard: Infernal Standards are saturated with death magic, which can sustain the undead. A Wight King with an Infernal Standard has the Totem keyword. Roll a dice each time a Death model from your army is slain within 9" of an Infernal Standard. On a 6, the magic of the Infernal Standard sustains that warrior and the wound that slew him is ignored. In your hero phase, a Wight King can plant his standard; if he does so, you cannot move him until your next hero phase, but until then the Infernal Standard’s influence is extended to 18".

If this stacked I would buy 5 of these guys.,

• 2 weeks later...

Archived