Events UK: The Sheffield Slaughter- Age of Sigmar

Adymc

@Pete Scholey I saw in the event pack that changling can not score as he can't be targeted however can he score if I reveal him and he can then  be targeted then can he score etc? Just thought I'd ask as I do agree anything that can't be targeted should not be aloud to score but only until they can be targeted as the changling can not become un targetable once he is revealed 

Edited by Bethorina

Huge thanks to Ady and Pete for running this - i had such a good time!

Pro's: 

• Loved it being back in just one room. Atmosphere felt better all weekend and there was never a queue for food. Wasn't hard trying to get to your next table etc.
  • Food was way better than last year - maybe linked with previous point and logistics of trying to feed 100 hungry wargamers a hot meal  in 45mins
  • Sportsmanship - despite losing three of my games i had SUCH a good experience! they were all exactly what i wanted form a tournament - competitive but friendly. No one tried any ****** moves or silly measuring and there was nothing silly like what Twitter was eagerly reporting happens in tournaments in Las Vegas...
  • I didn't have to take home the rubber ******!

Cons:

• i didn't get to take home the rubber ****** ;-)

Just a quickie to say thanks to all for making my first AoS tournament such a positive experience. Got spanked in all 5 games but all my opponents were absolute stars for talking me through and being patient with my inexperience. Now had 6 games of AoS and can’t wait for my next one. 

• Like 1