Events UK: The Sheffield Slaughter- Age of Sigmar

Adymc

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2017 at 7:15 PM, Adymc said:

vy Sporting Club in Sheffield. The event will be run by Ady McWalter and Pete Scholey and will be a 2000 point Match Play event straight out of the Generals Handbook 2017 (cos its ace). A Slaughter pack is nearing completion and we will post a link to it very soon.  We have enough room for 80 players and will make every effort to increase that number to 100. If you fancy playing at the event send your entrance fee of £35 via paypal to peterscholey@btopenworld.com        Look forward to seeing you there    Ady Mc

Would we be able to use the new nurgle book for this?

• 2 weeks later...

Slaughter soft scores

each players gets 10 points for submitting a vote for their favourite  painted army

each player will get 10 points for fully painted wysywg army...you will penalised if you do not meet the requirements as mentioned in the pack

each player receives 5 points for each best sporting vote they receive

thanks

19 minutes ago, Adasi said:

less than a week to go and i managed to get my army painted!

Scenery may be an issue though!! Seriously not looked forward to a tournament like this in so long!

This will be my first event for 2018 is anyone taxi sharing at all from Sheffield Station at all??