Warhammer Quest: Shadespire

CDM

Would this be a logical place to visit? 

To me it would be a great thematic idea coupled with a focus on an undead ridden city could be a great game!

Would anyone like to see this? Is there an appetite for another warhammer quest?

It would be a great idea! Specially if they would take the opportunity to debut new Death models (like Silver Tower did with Tzeentch).  Delve deeper into the history of the Katophranes and push that story forward.

I preferred the "Silver Tower" model without the need for a DM...

Sadly, I think "WarHammer Underworlds: Shadespire: has this corner of the universe covered, for now.

Yes defiantly prefer silver tower to play with my wife and 12 yo. Hammerhal is a little hard core for me lol but my son and his friends are looking into dungeons and dragons (which was independent of me weirdly!) I do like the extra complexity of aspects of hammerhal but it's the GM requirement that puts me off! 

The linking of systems had my mouth watering tbh, I would love to see a warhammer quest shadespire and wonder where they will go with warhammer underworld: <INSERT LOCATION> next!!

Silver tower was a great way to introduce a reimagined and expanded faction. I think they did it superbly! Would be great to see more of that

• 1 month later...

Archived