Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Equinox

Unstable Dice YouTube Channel

7 posts in this topic

Equinox    12

Unstable+Dice+text+25+logo+C.png

Welcome to my TGA thread dedicated to the YouTube channel I started this year.  As I create new content for it, I will add links to them in this thread.  I am also talking with a few friends to restart the podcast, so if that does happen, I will also post links to those episodes here as well.

Bonesplitterz Painting Diary Episodes: (Episode 1) (Episode 2) (Episode 3) (Episode 4)

Disciples of Tzeentch Painting Diary Episodes: (Pink Horror Skin) (Turquiose Color Scheme) (Assembling the Changeling)

Product Reviews: (Stormcast Retributor Easy to Build Kit) (Disciples of Tzeentch Battletome) (Balewind Vortex) (Changeling) (SceneScapes 6mm Tufts)

Skirmish Campaign: (Week One)

Edited by Equinox

Equinox    12

Last night I recorded the first two games in the Age of Sigmar Skirmish campaign I am running.  Was a great night of gaming and learning both the skirmish mechanics as well as my newly started Death army.

Equinox    12

Released a video this morning about the new lighting that I am using in future videos and I wanted to get feedback on the video quality.  

Equinox    12

Wanted to preview next week's battle report that I will be streaming on Monday night.  Working on adding some fun features to the reports that I think will make for better viewing.  If you have any thoughts or suggestions, please feel free to share them.

Equinox    12

Studio Update

A short update about some of the enhancements I have made to future battle reports. In addition to multiple camera angles, I will now be able to show warscrolls and battleplans during games and update viewers on who is control which objective.

Contact the Show
Email: unstabledice@gmail.com
Twitter: @unstabledice Unstable Dice

Equinox    12

In this episode of my painting diary, I fire-up the new Citadel Paint app and started a test scheme for a potential Wanderers in 2018.