Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Bowlzee

Tapatalk Issues

10 posts in this topic

Lord Cedric    114

I am getting the same issue.  Only can access via web browser,  not Tapatalk.  I can access other Tapatalk forums just fine,  just not here. 

- Cedric 

Ben    1,363

Latest update has broken the tapatalk link.  I am looking into it.  

I would however lean away from tapatalk if possible.  The new mobile interface is IMO much better to use the tapatalk but not only that, Tapatalk has no access to Blogs, Calendar, Gallery and the store sections on TGA.  

I'm not sure if you can see the leaderboard and profiles either? 

• Like 1

MidasKiss    124

Thanks for the post I was wondering too. Ben, I only use it for the updates and lower net use (less pictures) but maybe that's a way forward. The mobile experience has been nice while it is down!

TheOtherJosh    331

Through Tapatalk there was access to the Gallery, but it did a redirect to the website.

To be quite forthright, I found TGA through Tapatalk. And I might not have joined it otherwise because I don't tend to just look for online forums. (And there's at least another 1035 Tapatalk users who follow TGA.)

I know that the new mobile interface is much better than the old one. But Tapatalk (and other forum aggregator mobile apps) as a platform can be the introduction point to TGA. 

So, multiple entry points to the forums provides the largest set of available options for members and potential members :)

If there is anything we can do from a technical perspective to help with the troubleshooting, let us know :) 

• Like 1

Mohojoe    519

I love Tapatalk, makes it way easier for photos and all sorts. Mine is not recognising my account 

Bowlzee    406

Tapatalk is great for getting notifications about posts your following, and is a quick and easy way of getting to those posts. As good as the mobile interface is, it's not really a replacement :)

I've now stopped browsing the forums when away from my computer 

• Like 1