Let's Chat: Nighthaunt

Rid

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, Sception said:

I could have sworn someone said 75£ for malign sorcery?  45£ is way more reasonable, and might change my purchasing plan.

at 75£ it is unsalable with only 13 tiny miniatures.

it Should be around the SC price. So, 45£ it.

inflated price would indicate that they are going to be very prevalent in the game haha

need to remember they need to make some money on something that realistically people are only ever going to buy one of

Hi all. Im going to play tonight w some friends and I will use my nighthaunt as usually go with order army's and I'm hyped with the new box. 

So I wanted to ask for how u see the list. We are going to 1k:

2 necromancer, one on horse

2 Tomb banshees

5 Hexwraiths

3 Spirit Hosts

2x10 skeleton warriors

Mortis engine.

My thoughts are 10 skeli+ necro + banshee on each side. Spirits and hexs middle and mortis engine on 2 or 3 turn opens reliquary to heal everything.

The thing I'm thinking is to change 2x10 skeletons for 2x5 grave guard for that 5+save and rend -1. So as the return thing is D6 on skelis and that's medium of 3 on unit of 10 (30%), and grave guard goes D3 so medium of 2 on unit of 5 (40%). But in game I havent used them ever.

Other things I have from death is vampire Lord and blood knights.

So what do u think? I will play with and against khorne, ironjawz or sylvaneth. It depends on how diced make the teams  of 2k tonight :)

34 minutes ago, Hoseman said:

The thing I'm thinking is to change 2x10 skeletons for 2x5 grave guard for that 5+save and rend -1. So as the return thing is D6 on skelis and that's medium of 3 on unit of 10 (30%), and grave guard goes D3 so medium of 2 on unit of 5 (40%). But in game I havent used them ever.

Are you using the latest warscrolls?  The D6/D3 from the banner was removed for the Deathly Invocation mechanic with the Legions of Nagash book

9 minutes ago, RuneBrush said:

Are you using the latest warscrolls?  The D6/D3 from the banner was removed for the Deathly Invocation mechanic with the Legions of Nagash book

I'm using the warscroll on the app... I don't have the legions of nagash book...

This is the things that app should correct to be updated... so as the idoneth Leviadon ranged attack, they don't change the things...

I'm planing to buy nighthaunt battletome, didn't know that thing. So what should I do?

4 minutes ago, Hoseman said:

I'm using the warscroll on the app... I don't have the legions of nagash book...

This is the things that app should correct to be updated... so as the idoneth Leviadon ranged attack, they don't change the things...

I'm planing to buy nighthaunt battletome, didn't know that thing. So what should I do?

The app should be good 

All banners give a -1 bravery in 6"

And the Necromancer's has a abitility called Deathly invocation witch grant him a 6" bubble to heal or resurrect d3 models for to different units

8 minutes ago, Hoseman said:

I believe that if you delete/remove the warscrolls from the app and then redownload it, you'll get the latest version.  Alternatively you can download them directly from the website.  It depends entirely on what allegiance you're planning on running longer term - it looks like you're aiming for a Nighthaunt allegiance, in which case you'll want the Nighthaunt battletome when it comes out.  Currently however you really need the Legions of Nagash battletome in order to gain the allegiance abilities.

3 minutes ago, Ahn-ket said:

The app should be good 

All banners give a -1 bravery in 6"

And the Necromancer's has a abitility called Deathly invocation witch grant him a 6" bubble to heal or resurrect d3 models for to different units

The app doesn't automatically update warscrolls (it's probably the most often raised issue with it), so if the warscrolls were downloaded prior to Legions of Nagash, they'll likely still be the old versions.

Done!! It's true all changed... 

So that ability is very nice. I'm thinking on going banshee, necro and vampire Lord for the return ability of the vampire instead of 2 necro and 2 banshee... or maybe 2 necro and vampire Lord would be too much?

And for skeletons I will go grave guard. Or maybe 10 skelis and 5 grave guard to make more wounds? 

Thanks a lot. I'm thinking going 2 necro and vampire Lord. They heal a lot and the Lord hits more than banshee.

Thanks a lot

On 6/1/2018 at 6:06 PM, ZaelART said:

They look awesome! Nice way of mixing up the colour palette.

There is a new warhammer  community post showing a new hero - the “Craven King”.

The Nighthaunt faction will be led by three named characters. You can see the silhouettes of the other two on either said of him in the image. The right silhouette looks nice and swirly whilst the left is rocking a scythe on a winged mount.

Thanks you ! I'm actually paiting my two morghast in the same way

Sorry for the atrocious lighting, i only have my desk lamp left :D

morghast 3.jpg

morghast 4.jpg

Archived